Conquer the Pyrenees in 2021
To celebrate the first edition of Andorra 21 Ports, riders get to participate at a special inaugural year entry fee. The iconic climbs that the pros have conquered during the Grand Tours, the majestic views from the famous Andorran ports and the world class stage racing experience is waiting.
Register as a team: During the registration process we will ask you if you want to join a team. You can then create or join a team. The rider who creates the team will submit a name and a password that can be shared with the second team member.
For more information about the team registration, check out our FAQ.
Register as a member of Andorra Cycling Federation: Email [email protected] to register at the exclusive, limited Andorra Cycling Federation entry rate. Please note, entries at this rate are limited to 50 places and will be offered on a first come first served basis.
Participation in the race
Daily morning pre start coffee
Liquid and solid supplies during the race
Health care in designated areas and ambulance service
Pick up in case of abandonment
On course mechanical assistance
Daily recovery station
Daily highlight videos
Trophies and awards for each category
Please Note: All services included in the registration fee are subject to availability. As the current COVID-19 pandemic prevents us from providing services where the security and safety measures of the respective authorities cannot otherwise be complied with, some services may not be provided.
Please Note: We understand that racing and traveling in these uncertain times can be daunting, which is why we want to offer riders flexible solutions should restrictions related to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic affect the ability to host the event.
Should the event date be affected by national or local Covid-19 restrictions, registered riders will be offered options including free deferral to the 2022 event date or an event credit voucher valid until December 31, 2024 which may be used for any Andorra Multisport Festival event and guarantees priority registration for 2022. Riders that cannot travel to the event due to travel restrictions may contact athlete services to request a deferral up to 15 days prior to the scheduled event date.
Race Withdrawal Policy
Please read our Race Withdrawal Policy carefully.
- In order to be eligible for a partial refund withdrawal requests must be received via the withdrawal form (link)during the following time frames:
a) Until 45 days prior to race day: 25% refund of the entry fee
b) After 45 days to race day: no refund
- Athletes wishing to withdraw may attempt to establish that the damage sustained by the organizer from his/her withdrawal is lower than the agreed-upon amount withheld by the organizer pursuant to these regulations.
- Please note that all additional items purchased during registration will be refunded at 100% up until 45 days prior to the race except where they have already been sent to the athlete.
- One-day licenses can only be refunded in the case of a withdrawal within the refund deadline. If you purchase a national mountain license your federation the one-day license cannot be refunded.
- Athletes who paid the entry fee in whole or in part by redeeming a credit voucher at the time of registration, are not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be transferred to the credit card used during registration unless it is explicitly stated in the withdrawal request that you want a bank transfer. When transferring to a bank account the account holder and the athlete withdrawing must be the same person. If we refund to a bank account,the transfer can take up to 6 weeks.
- A refund is also excluded for athletes who paid the entry fee in whole or in part by redeeming a voucher credit at the time of registration.
To complete your withdrawal, please use the following steps:
- STEP 1: Before 45 days prior to race day, fill in the form that you can find in the following link.
- STEP 2: After submitting the withdrawal form you will receive a confirmation email from Active.com confirming that we have received your request. In the case you have not received this please contact [email protected] or fill out the form again (please also check your junk folder).
- STEP 3: We will process your request within 5 working days. Refunds will be transferred to the credit card used during registration unless it is explicitly stated in the withdrawal request that you want a bank transfer. When transferring to a bank account the account holder and the athlete withdrawing must be the same person. If we refund to a bank account, the transfer can take up to 6 weeks.
- STEP 4: You will receive a confirmation email from Active.com once your withdrawal is completed.