General Registration for 2021 will open on Thursday, January 21 at 2pm CET!
Please click the button below to receive a note from us prior to the registration opening.
+ Processing Fee (Active fee) for every Pricing Tier. Pricing is inventory-based according to slot quantities and will automatically increase when capacity has been filled.
Participation in the race
Trophies and awards for each category
Daily videos, provision of leader jerseys, preperation for upcoming stages, snacks
Liquid and solid supplies during the race
Physiotherapy after the stages
Health care in designated areas and ambulance service
Pick up in case of abandonment
Wardrobe service at the finish line
Please Note: All services included in the registration fee are subject to availability. As the current COVID-19 pandemic prevents us from providing services where the security and safety measures of the respective authorities cannot otherwise be complied with, some services may not be provided.
Race Withdrawal Policy
Please read our Race Withdrawal Policy carefully.
- In order to be eligible for a partial refund withdrawal requests must be received via the withdrawal form (link)during the following time frames:
a) Until 45 days prior to race day: 25% refund of the entry fee
b) After 45 days to race day: no refund
- Athletes wishing to withdraw may attempt to establish that the damage sustained by the organizer from his/her withdrawal is lower than the agreed-upon amount withheld by the organizer pursuant to these regulations.
- Please note that all additional items purchased during registration will be refunded at 100% up until 45 days prior to the race except where they have already been sent to the athlete.
- One-day licenses can only be refunded in the case of a withdrawal within the refund deadline. If you purchase a national mountain license your federation the one-day license cannot be refunded.
- Athletes who paid the entry fee in whole or in part by redeeming a credit voucher at the time of registration, are not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be transferred to the credit card used during registration unless it is explicitly stated in the withdrawal request that you want a bank transfer. When transferring to a bank account the account holder and the athlete withdrawing must be the same person. If we refund to a bank account,the transfer can take up to 6 weeks.
- A refund is also excluded for athletes who paid the entry fee in whole or in part by redeeming a voucher credit at the time of registration.
To complete your withdrawal, please use the following steps:
- STEP 1: Before 45 days prior to race day, fill in the form that you can find in the following link.
- STEP 2: After submitting the withdrawal form you will receive a confirmation email from Active.com confirming that we have received your request. In the case you have not received this please contact [email protected] or fill out the form again (please also check your junk folder).
- STEP 3: We will process your request within 5 working days. Refunds will be transferred to the credit card used during registration unless it is explicitly stated in the withdrawal request that you want a bank transfer. When transferring to a bank account the account holder and the athlete withdrawing must be the same person. If we refund to a bank account, the transfer can take up to 6 weeks.
- STEP 4: You will receive a confirmation email from Active.com once your withdrawal is completed.