About the Event
The ANDORRA 21PORTS ® is an event made up of three stages of high mountain road cycling that will take place exclusively in Andorra. The three stages total a distance of 300km and elevation of 8380m.
The 2021 edition will be held the 24th, 25th and 26th of June 2021.
The event consists of three stages.
- Stage 1: 106 km, + 2900m elevation. Ordino – La Coma de Arcalís (1a Cat. 2229m) – Ordino – Massana – Coll de Cabús (1to Cat. 2302m) – Massana – Andorra La Vella.
- Stage 2: 106 km, + 3100m elevation. Julià de Lòria – Coll de La Peguera (1st Cat. 1821m) – Sant Julià de Lòria – Coll de la Gallina (Special Cat. 1910m) – Andorra La Vella.
- Stage 3: 88 km, + 2380m elevation. Andorra La Vella-Port d’Envalira (Special Cat. 2400m) – Encamp- Port dels Cortals de Encamp (1a cat 2083m) – Lake Engolasters-La Comella (2a. cat 1347m) – Andorra La Vella.
- Participation in the race
- Rider bag
- Rider jersey
- Secured bikepark
- Wardrobe service
- Daily morning pre start coffee
- Liquid and solid supplies during the race
- Health care in designated areas and ambulance service
- Pick up in case of abandonment
- On course mechanical assistance
- Daily recovery station
- Daily highlight videos
- Trophies and awards for each category
- Leader jerseys
- Finisher medal
- Closing party
Race registration process
- Participants need to be 18 years old.
- Accept the rules of the race.
- It is mandatory to hold the corresponding Andorran Cycling Federation or UCI-approved cycling licence with coverage in Andorra, or to take out the insurance provided by the race organizer. The insurance provides medical cover for physical injuries suffered by the participant and does not cover material damage to the bicycle or accessories.
- Participation in the race is at the participant’s own risk. At the time of registration, the participant declares to be physically capable for the demands of the event.
To add additional purchases, go to your Active profile. In your race registration you can add what you need, any additional expense will be charged to the same card with which you paid the registration.
Log in to your Active profile to modify the data you need.
If you cannot participate in the race you can withdraw up to 45 days before the day of the race. When you withdraw you will receive a 25% refund of your registration fee. You can find more details in the terms and conditions section of our website. To complete your resignation, please follow these steps:
- STEP 1: By no later than 45 days before the day of the race, fill in the form that you can find in the following link.
- STEP 2: After submitting the waiver form, you will receive a confirmation email from Active.com confirming that we have received your application. In case you have not received this, please contact [email protected] or fill in the form again (also check your spam folder).
- STEP 3: We will process your application within 5 working days. Refunds will be transferred to the credit card used during registration unless it is explicitly stated in the withdrawal request that you want a bank transfer. When transferring to a bank account, the account holder and the athlete being withdrawn must be the same person. If we refund to a bank account, the transfer can take up to 6 weeks.
- STEP 4: You will receive a confirmation email from Active.com once your withdrawal has been completed.
Bib collection will take place in the Central Park of Andorra la Vella.
- Tuesday 22 June: 09:00h to 19:00h.
- Wednesday 23 June: 09:00h to 14:00h.
- To collect your bib you must present your ID card or passport and your cycling licence if you have not taken out the insurance proposed by the race organizer.
- You must also present the confirmation email of your registration to the event.
Race and services
- Sub 30, Ages under 30
- Master 30, Age 30-39
- Master 40, Age 40-49
- Master 50, Age 50-59
- Master 60, Age 60-69
- White: Young rider (18 to 25 years).
- Polka dot: Mountain leader.
- Yellow: Overall race leader.
- Km 13 (Collada de Beixalís) Liquid (water, isotonic, Cola drink) and solid (energy gels and bars, fruit and nuts).
- Km 40.5 (Port of the Coma of Arcalís) Liquid (water, isotonic, Cola drink) and solid (energy gels and bars, fruit and nuts).
- Km 79 (Coll de Cabús) Liquid (water, isotonic, Cola drink) and solid (energy gels and bars, fruit and nuts).
- Km 19.5 (Coll de Ordino) Liquid (water, isotonic, Cola drink) and solid (energy gels and bars, fruit and nuts).
- Km 59 (Coll de la Peguera) Liquid (water, isotonic, Cola drink) and solid (energy gels and bars, fruit and nuts).
- Km 85.5 (Coll de la Gallina) Liquid (water, isotonic, Cola drink) and solid (energy gels and bars, fruit and nuts).
- Km 29 (Port of Envalira) Liquid (water, isotonic, Cola drink) and solid (energy gels and bars, fruit and nuts).
- Km 63.5 (Port of the Cortals de Encamp) Liquid (water, isotonic, Cola drink) and solid (energy gels and bars, fruit and nuts).
- The use of the helmet is mandatory. It must be an approved helmet.
- A piece of waterproof clothing to cover yourself during the stages.
- A mobile phone with fully charged battery.
- A basic tool kit, as well as products for changing or repairing cameras.
- The bicycle must be a road bike and must be in good condition. We recommend that you bring your own rear light. Electric, mountain and gravel bikes are not allowed.
- At the beginning of the race the bikes must be in proper working order and the participants are responsible for their condition. There is a mechanical service at the end of each stage.
The participant’s identification bracelet, which must be kept on throughout the race, to make use of the mechanical service, medical service, refreshment posts, and access to the participants’ exclusive area in the arrival zone.
Yes, so please exercise extreme caution.
In order to guarantee the level of demand of the sporting event a maximum time will be allocated to complete each stage. Should a rider run out of time in one stage, it will be possible move onto the next stage, out of competition.